If you are a regular Facebook user then you might have faced issues of account temporarily unavailable at Facebook. This issue is not much common these days but whenever you face such type of problem then this article helps you quickly fix Facebook account unavailable issue. Facebook is a large social network with millions of active users and thousands of new people are joining it on daily basis. On such websites large amount of data is transferred each second and that may cause downtime. This is one of the major reasons that cause site downtime.
Your account is currently unavailable due to a site issue. We expect this to be resolved shortly. Please try again in a few minutes.
How to Solve Account Temporarily Unavailable Issue?
Follow the below steps in order to check whether Facebook downtime is causing account temporarily unavailable issues or not.
- Open Facebook.com in your browser.
- Check whether the FB homepage is opening fine or not.
- If you see error any then it’s obvious that it’s a server side issue.
- Wait for some time and you will be able to access your account once the site gets online.
- You can also use isup.me website for checking whether Facebook is down for everyone or its just you.
Another common cause of this problem is your Browser cache/cookies. You should preferably use Google chrome or Mozilla Firefox for accessing Facebook. If you still not able to access facebook and getting the same error of account temporarily unavailable then follow the steps mentioned below in order resolve this issue.
- Open your web browser.
- Clear your browser cookies and cache.
- Delete temporary internet files if using Internet Explorer.
- Restart your browser.
- Open Facebook now and hopefully it will work now.
How to delete temporary Internet Files & Cookies?
- First of all open Control Panel
- Click on Network and Internet
- Select Internet Options
- Click on the General tab
- Under Browsing History, click on delete button
- Select Temporary Internet Files and Cookies from the list
- Click on Delete button
- That’s it.