Facebook privacy is the topic on which there are several debates available over the internet. Many people left using Facebook only due to privacy concerns. Now with the updated Facebook privacy settings, one can easily hide Personal information, photos, friend lists etc. from anyone. Facebook also allows you to hide Facebook Photos from friends, public, friends of friends or everyone. All you have to do is to set the privacy settings according to the requirements.
Many people find it difficult to manage these settings on Facebook. So, If you are conscious about your privacy from other Facebook users then this article will help you out to deal with Facebook privacy settings efficiently. After going through this article, you will be able to Hide Photos, Pictures on Facebook from anyone.
How to Hide Photos on Facebook?
If you want to Hide personal Pictures on Facebook timeline then you will have to set custom privacy settings for your photos/albums. Here I will be covering separate procedures for Hiding Facebook photos as well as albums.
Facebook Photo Albums Privacy Settings
Follow the steps mentioned below and make your profile pictures and albums private.
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Go to your profile timeline.
- Click on the Photos Link.
- Click on Albums Link from the top.
- Select the album that you want to make private.
- Click on the globe icon, just below the album name.
- Set the privacy of album according to your needs.
You will be able to Hide Facebook photo albums from non friends, strangers or make them visible to a custom friend list. Select Only Me option if you want to hide that album from everyone on Facebook. Choose the custom privacy settings if you share it with certain specific people or for hiding Facebook photo album from some specific friends.
Facebook Profile Picture Privacy Settings
- Login to Your Facebook Account.
- Select the Photo you want to make private.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Set the custom privacy settings from the drop down menu.
- Click on Done Editing button.
Similarly, you can set custom settings in order to Hide Photos on Facebook from specified friends.
If you face any difficulty while dealing with Facebook photo privacy settings then feel free to discuss below.