Instagram is a one of my favorite Social application that I love to use. You can edit & share Photos and videos with your friends & family through instagram. You can apply cool effects to your photos directly using this application & that’s why people are just loving It. It is available for android & IPhone users and one can easily get it from Google Play Store. Interesting fact about instagram is that its also owned by Facebook. But unfortunately Instagram is not available for PC. One can login to Instagram account from their official website and see profiles & photos but you can’t upload Photos from their desktop website. So, in this article I will tell you How to post Photos on Instagram using your Desktop Computer or Laptop.
Upload Photos to Instagram From Computer
Here I am going to share two methods that allow you to Upload Pictures to Instagram directly from your Computer.
1- By Using Gramblr
Gramblr is an application that allows you to share pictures on Instagram from Desktop. Follow the steps below in order to proceed:
- First of all download Gramblr application from their website by clicking here and install it on your computer. It is available for Windows XP, 7, 8 & also for Mac OSX.
- Edit your photo if required and re-size it to the new dimensions of 650 X 650 pixels. Remember that the image should be in JPG format.
- You can use online tools for re-sizing & changing the format of you photos.
- Run the gramblr application and get signed in to your Instagram account.
- Select the picture which you want to add to your instagram account and click on the Upload Button.
- Add a suitable caption to your Photo and click on save caption button.
- Its done, gramblr will give you the direct link to your newly uploaded photo and you will also be able to share it on Facebook and Twitter.
2- By Using BlueStacks
If you already know about Bluestacks Emulator for android then uploading Photos to Instagram from Computer using Blue Stacks will not be a problem at all. For those who don’t know, Bluestacks is basically an android emulator that allows you to run android applications on PC. So, one can also install instagram application using bluestacks & use it on PC just like on smartphones. Follow the steps below :
- Download and Install Bluestacks software by clicking here. It is also avaible for both Windows & Mac.
- Run bluestacks application and search for Instagram on Google Play Store using bluestacks & install it.
- Install any file manager/explorer application for android on Bluestacks.
- Run the Instagram application and login to your account or create a new one.
- Now you can use Instagram , edit & upload Pictures just as one can do using Smartphones.
- 10 best Online Photo Editor Tools of 2013
- How to Compress Images Without loosing Quality
- How to Convert File Formats via Email
So these are two methods which I use to Upload Photos on my Instagram Account using Computer. If you have any questions then feel free to ask using the comment form below. Cheers!