Do you want to write in URDU using your default English (QWERTY) keyboard? If yes then follow the simple guide and try writing in your native language using English keyboard.
Use of proper Language has a great impact on level of understanding of people. A message conveyed in local languages which can be easily understood by the natives has much greater impact as compared to that conveyed in other languages. Trend of URDU unicode writing over the internet is going to increase day by day. Many Facebook page owners use to update status in True URDU font writing for better targeting and understanding of audience.
In this article I am going to share an easy way to write URDU using English/QWERTY keyboard. You can update Facebook status in URDU, Hindi, Arabic, Persian etc. or in anyother native language using this trick. Although Different softwares are also available these days that allow you to write in true URDU font yet most of them are difficult to use and not much accurate. The method which I am going to share today will make Urdu composing easier for you. Also one can write in other popular native languages including:
Amharic, Arabic, Bengali , Persian, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Russian, Sanskrit, Serbian, Sinhala, Tamil, Telugu, Tigrinya, Urdu.
How to Write URDU on Facebook / in Windows
Using Google Input Tools For Windows
Recently Google introduced a great tool that allows you to write in your local language by using an English keyboard. Google Input Tools is basically an Input method editor that converts anything you write in English to its Latin script. When I tested this tool, I found it working perfectly and also its very accurate in converting words written in English to the corresponding local language words.
Follow the procedure below:
- Click here to open Google Input Tools page.
- Select your preferred languages by ticking the check boxes on the right side.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click on the download button.
- It will download the setup file which you will have to install on your PC.
- After installation click on the close button
- You will see a new language icon in your Windows taskbar.
- English will be selected by default and when you will click on it, it will list all languages which you have downloaded recently.
- Select your desired language.
- Now when you type in Microsoft Word or any other text editor, it will automatically find and list the corresponding native language words.
- Select the word that fits perfectly and complete your piece of writing.
Similarly you can update Facebook status in Urdu language using the same procedure. If you want to switch back to English writing then simply select EN from the language bar.
This tools works perfectly on Windows 7, Windows 8, Vista and XP. You can use URDU keyboard to type difficult words manually. Click on the keyboard icon or press Ctrl+ K to open it.
Here I am going to share a small paragraph which I have written using the same tool.
اسسلام علیکم دوستو ! یہ پیراگراف میں نے گوگل ان پٹ ٹولز کی مدد سے لکھا ہے . جو کے ایک بہت اچھا اردو لکھنے والا سافٹ ویئر ہے . آپ اس کی مدد سے اردو میں اپنا فیس بک سٹیٹس اپ ڈیٹ کر سکتے ہیں
میں امید کرتا ہوں کے آپکو یہ سافٹ ویئر پسند آیا ہو گا.
If you like this article then don’t forget to share it with your friends on Facebook.