Z4root is a great android application that allows you to root android devices with a single click. Rooting an android device is not just a simple task. If you have no experience of rooting then it’s preferable to use an application like z4root. This application is the best option for those android users who fear from rooting an android device first time on their own.
The application was previously available at Google Play Store but now it has been removed from there. So now if you want to install Z4root on your android device for rooting it then the only option is to install it via APK file. In this article I am going to share Z4Root Apk that you can free download from here. The rooting process via Z4root is also explained here briefly.
Z4Root APK Download and Installation
- First of all download the Z4root APK file to your Computer from the link given below.
- Connect your mobile phone with PC.
- Copy the APK file to your Android device.
- Enable installation of 3rd party apps from the Settings panel.
- Open the APK file from your phone using File Manager.
- Follow the instructions to begin the installation.
- Complete the installation process.
Rooting Android Phones via Z4Root
Rooting android devices is a complex process. It is always preferable to take backup of all your apps and important data before initiating the rooting process. After taking full backup of your data follow the below steps.
- Run the Z4root application from the menu.
- There will be two options i.e., Temporary Root and Permanent Root.
- Select your preferable option.
- Your device will automatically reboot.
- Now you will be able to give root access to the applications.
You can disable root access anytime by simply opening Z4root application and then selecting the unroot option.
The application works on almost all version of android. If you face any problem while rooting android device via Z4root then leave a comment below.